[lbo-talk] red-baiting, alive and well in Pennsylvania

John Lacny jlacny at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 11 15:32:17 PDT 2004

Matthew Snyder quotes:

> Kearney said he never has been a Communist Party
> member, and he did not know about the Web site link
> until a reporter asked him about it. He said, however,
> that he had "no problem" with the link.
>
> "Some of the most active and progressive citizens of
> Northeast Philadelphia, Germantown, Mount Airy,
> Center City and West Philadelphia" are Communist
> Party members, he said.

Wild. Does this guy have any chance at all against Perzel, honestly speaking? If so, I might send him some $$$. Taking Perzel out would be great, particularly if he's replaced by a guy who talks like this.

- - - - - John Lacny http://www.johnlacny.com

People of the US, unite and defeat the Bush regime and all its running dogs!