[lbo-talk] State of the US Left

Adam Souzis adamsz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 11:08:45 PDT 2004

i'd very much like to know when and where are these spaces, this "political commons" where "long-term conversations can happen between identity-movements, artists, interested laypeople, union activists, NGOs and political parties"?

it seem so lovely but as a cynical, alienated american i suspect they may only exist as a fantasy, so please enlighten me.

-- adam