[lbo-talk] Re: same-sexers share the housework

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Dec 1 10:35:06 PST 2004

At 01:15 PM 12/1/2004, BklynMagus wrote:
> Interestingly,
>he feels less "wifely" in this relationship than in his previous
>one and more butch living in New York than when he was in
>South Carolina.

I thought you'd like these lyrics from Imperial Teen. Dang, you'd think Roddy Bottom had read Derrida or Lacan or something, eh?

you ate your heart out i'd eat it too it burns and blisters you want it to i never swallow i chew i chew the darker berry spit back at you you can't take what i won't mean it takes too long to hear you scream it he was a troubled teen he read a magazine the prince wants to be a queen suddenly the gun was loaded it never came i pulled the trigger ignored the stain tying the knot tightens the strain and death is worth the price of fame i can't take what you don't mean it makes them quiet when you scream it butch is pink butch is blue you like strawberries i like you i'd wear your dress i'd burn it too don't baby baby i'll baby you i double meant it you double knew the double pleasure i took from you left before they came to save you i want back the time i gave you you were a troubled teen you're in the magazines the prince wants to be a queen honestly

"We live under the Confederacy. We're a podunk bunch of swaggering pious hicks."

--Bruce Sterling