[lbo-talk] Spam questions

Gary? sladeg at verizon.net
Tue Dec 14 20:14:21 PST 2004

I don't get spam anymore, my inbox used to overflow with at least eighty percent spam, then I changed ISPs with a spam filter at the server. Not only did I miss spam but I lost a mail list also, along with a few personal mails but things settled down and in the last three months maybe two spammy messages got through. The strange thing right now is another list, an English bike list that was going fine, just stopped last Thursday, well I can read the archives but the live list doesn't recognise me anymore, mail I send to it and mail it sends to me doesn't get through. I subscribed from a different address and it works, I checked verizons mail options but cannot see where it could be dumping my mail. I'm sure it's something simple, or aliens.

Gary? ride si sapis