[lbo-talk] RE: Wittgenstein

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 16:33:24 PST 2004

John is right. There is no implication that it was a particular person to whom W explained the TLP. On the other hand it is unlikely that he would have taight it in a class. Someone more familiar with the details of his life might know better. However, and there is the point, unlikelike the acknowledgements to Sraffa nd Ramsey, here W is clearly (?) (insofar as he ever says anything clearly) saying that it was rereading and explaining the book to himself that was important, not so much the input of the other person. jks