[lbo-talk] Kerry vs. Edwards

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 19 09:22:45 PST 2004

--- Jon Johanning <jjohanning at igc.org> wrote: We could dream about Kucinich, but why
> delude ourselves?
> He has so little political savvy that he stuck to
> his vegan principles
> and refused to eat cheese in Wisconsin!

Somebody (calling on Baader-Meinhof) should kidnap Kucinich and force feed him a Milky Way Bar. That would be a double whammy since it has milk and (I believe) honey in it. Maybe if he saw that he would not immediately die a horrible death from such consumption, he would join us other low-on-the-karmic-totem-pole mortals.

Hell, why not go all the way and get him on the Atkins diet while we are at it?! ;)

-Thomas