[lbo-talk] Constance Rice

Julio Huato juliohuato at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 23 05:06:08 PST 2004

Hi Doug,

You wrote:

>Even better, Soros. I even ran him on my radio show - from a CFR session,
>no less.

Last night on NOW, Bill Moyers' show, David Brancaccio interviewed Constance Rice, co-director of the Advancement Project, an organization that advocates "social and racial justice" in the U.S. I found her remarks very interesting and sensible, and wished the interview had been longer.

This is said about Ms. Rice on NOW's web site:

>Connie Rice, co-director of The Advancement Project, is known for her
>success in tackling problems of inequity and exclusion. She has received
>more than 50 major awards for her work in expanding opportunity and
>advancing multi-racial democracy.

May I suggest that you invite her to your radio show?

Julio

_________________________________________________________________ Charla con tus amigos en línea mediante MSN Messenger: http://messenger.latino.msn.com/