[lbo-talk] Fox News Analyst: Gibson's "Passion" is Anti-Semitic

kjkhoo at softhome.net kjkhoo at softhome.net
Fri Feb 27 08:51:13 PST 2004

Whatever might have been the 'correct' theological position, limbo was the place you went to if you weren't baptised. That was how it was taught -- at least in the missionary schools in one colony: no salvation outside the church; no matter how good you were, it was limbo. So, unbaptised babies went to limbo; good non-catholics went to limbo, and so on...

kj khoo