RES: [lbo-talk] Liu on outsourcing

Alexandre Fenelon afenelon at zaz.com.br
Sun Feb 29 08:16:32 PST 2004

-----Mensagem original----- De: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org]Em nome de michael perelman Enviada em: domingo, 29 de fevereiro de 2004 00:17 Para: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Assunto: Re: [lbo-talk] Liu on outsourcing

Is there any support for these numbers?

--

-Good question. It has some logic because he is arguing that imports are only a small share of final consumer price, so, much of value is added inside the USA, thus adding to US GDP. I´m not certain, however, if this data is correct. That´s why I posted his article.