[lbo-talk] Re: IAC/ANSWER hack to defend saddam?

Kenneth Campbell kkc at sympatico.ca
Sat Jan 3 21:17:43 PST 2004

Stephen Philion writes:

> though by the logic of the liberals on this list,
> the aclu should be condemned for defending the nazis
> in skokie, no? or exposed as 'fascists',

It was a youthful anarchist who started this thread, right? If so, that about says it. <grin> So be forgiving.

I don't give a shit who defends SH, just make sure they defend him according to all the rules the "conquering heroes" proclaim as their ideological standard.

The U.S. is going to import "western ideas," and does trumpet it loudly -- fine, let's see it extend to jurisprudence.

Dare them to.

Ken.

-- Just like a car crash Just like a knife My favorite weapon Is the look in your eyes

-- Ministry