[lbo-talk] Re: sex across the color line

Kenneth Campbell kkc at sympatico.ca
Sun Jan 4 23:13:10 PST 2004

Joanna wrote:

>But, I don't want to dismiss your complaint. Say more about
>"female sexual aggression" and how it manifests itself? Does
>it affect your ability to keep your job? Are you physically
>afraid?

Female sexual aggression does not usually involve jobs. Because females don't control jobs. But we are working to equalize that. :)

Am I physically afraid? Sure. Because a female-by-proxy male will carry out her wishes. How many Pam Smart's have there been without reporting of that? Dip into the annals of murder and see how many males who pulled the trigger were doing it "for a woman."

Disgusting.

>How does it work?

Female sexual aggression is usually "user" oriented. That is, the female uses sex to get something done by a male.

And he, being as stupid as you note, does it.

Ken.

-- If you are going through hell, keep going.

-- Winston Churchill