[lbo-talk] Americas Vichy Left vs. Michael Moore

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Jul 13 11:05:17 PDT 2004

erm, this exchange has confused me somewhat. at first, i couldn't tell what you were saying, Carl. Do you mean that the eXile crew isn't such a great friend Moore? Or, were you saying that the eXile piece described a bunch of lefties who weren't such great friends to Moore?

I think everyone thought you were criticizing the eXile writer for using the phrase "whiny fags."