[lbo-talk] Americas Leftists, Michael Moore, and Ralph Nader

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Jul 13 13:48:14 PDT 2004

which is what the k-wattage is all about. it's not about principled criticism, but about criticizing something you believe is in opposition to your desires which is: electing Kerry.

since Nader hasn't a chance of winning, I take it you've finally admitted that what you fear most is a Kerry win?

heh.

At 04:32 PM 7/13/2004, Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:

>That said, I, too, believe that Fahrenheit 9/11 will have an impact, but
>the main impact will be probably to do its share to help elect John Kerry:

"We're in a fucking stagmire."

--Little Carmine, 'The Sopranos'