[lbo-talk] Americas Leftists, Michael Moore, and Ralph Nader

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Jul 13 14:21:03 PDT 2004

snit snat wrote:

>which is what the k-wattage is all about. it's not about principled
>criticism, but about criticizing something you believe is in
>opposition to your desires which is: electing Kerry.

Finally it comes clear. After all the thousands of words Yoshie's filed on F911 - a quick count is something like 16,000 words, or roughly 40 book pages - I was struggling to find the point of it all. Was it that Moore is anti-Arab (despite the sympathetic portrayal of Iraqis)? Was it that he was on the cover of Time? Is it all too complex for pungent summary? Now it comes clear. Thanks, Kelley!

Doug