[lbo-talk] Left Behind: Race and the Second Amendment

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Sun Jul 18 21:04:08 PDT 2004

lweiger at umich.edu wrote:

> As a woods dweller, I've fired off several hundred rounds. Even shot a few
> squirrels--thought they were destroying the insulation in my father's attic, so
> they had to go (shooting squirrels isn't fun). I'm also very much in favor of
> stringent gun control. Sure wouldn't hurt much, though it might slightly dim
> the revolutionary hopes of a few politic fanatics (or should I say fantasists?)
> left and right.

I support gun control for the state. Once we eliminate the state's guns then we can talk about what level of guns to have in our communities. Liberals get this turned around and they alienate people with their petty campaigns against working people's guns.

I'm looking forward to seeing President Kerry disarm the American state and work towards disarming all of the other states. You guys say that he is the lesser of two evils, so I assume that this will be on his agenda.

I shot guns when I was a kid. This was mostly a male bonding thing forced on me by Boy Scouts and family, which I rejected as soon as possible. I think I shot at some quail once.

Chuck0