[lbo-talk] Ends and Odds

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Tue Jul 20 15:11:00 PDT 2004

rise at foord.ca wrote:

> So as a way of deflecting from the debate, you've decided to rely upon
> profanity and personal attack, and furthermore accusations of personal
> attack, to veil your non-response to critcisisms raised of your
> fundamentally anti-anarchist position.

Absolutely fucking typical. Bait me into a response with lies based on a misreading of my personal blog and use that for an insane suggestion that I am not an anarchist.

This is why "rise" was banned from Infoshop News.

If there is one thing I've learned in recent years, it's not to participate in manipulative games played by idiots.

Let me apologize to the list for posting so many messages today. I will try not to respond to any futher posts from rise at foord.ca.

See you all tomorrow.

Chuck0