Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: [lbo-talk] Second editor killed in 10 days as fear grips Moscow

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 21 11:08:09 PDT 2004

------- Forwarded message ------- From: "G. William Domhoff" <domhoff at ucsc.edu> To: michael098762001 at earthlink.net Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [lbo-talk] Second editor killed in 10 days as fear grips Moscow Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 11:00:16 -0700

Dear Michael,

I avoid all that stuff like the plague...as for Mary Moore, I don't know that she believes the Satanic stuff, and doubt it, but last I kinew, many years ago now, she believed policy plans are hatched at the Grove...

I of course claim otherwise, but did say that it is one place among several where politicians can be introduced to the club members, and where politicians can talk, and if that SF Chron column is right about Bush and Cheney being at the Grove in 2000, I would be curious to know more...I assume she is talking Bush Sr. and Cheney...

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Best,

Bill

-- Michael Pugliese