[lbo-talk] Wages in Iraq?

DeborahSRogers debburz at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 22 12:13:27 PDT 2004

--- ~ <DPRICE21 at austin.rr.com> wrote:

> My point is that, I think American taxpayers would be "up in arms"
> if
> they knew what the the private contractors
> in Iraq and defense contractors in general pay for entry level
> jobs.

You might want to check out the archives of the Houston Chronicle or, better yet, see if any of the Manpower-like employment agencies in Houston will give you a ballpark figure -- they usually know what the market and competition are doing within pennies.

- Deborah R.

=====

" How come people always flip and think they're Jesus? Why not Buddha? Particularly in America, where more people resemble Buddha than Jesus. 'Ah'm BUDDHA!' 'You're Bubba!' 'Ah'm Buddha now..All I gotta do is change 3 letters on ma belt...' " - Bill Hicks