[lbo-talk] Dumping Ubu/Dickhead

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Sat Jul 24 13:07:58 PDT 2004

I also have trouble figuring out the widely different polling results. First of all, most people's preferences are reportedly set in stone. Are the swing voters so volitile? Are the pollsters asking different questions? Or should we just ignore the horse race? We could concentrate on the issues if Kerry separated himself from Bush on any.