[lbo-talk] Webloggers?

Christian Gregory christian11 at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 28 09:44:16 PDT 2004

Carl Remick wrote:

>How refreshing that a woman with a billion bucks in the bank should have the courage to speak her mind!

And:

>Hillary's vast posterior was not displayed to advantage on the DNC stage in that white pants suit.

Carl, dear, j'adore you. J'adore everything about you. J'adore your crystalline bits of sourness and humor--I sometimes save them for the end of the day, for when one more "Shoot me an email on that Thursday!" will make me wretch. I'm going to make them into a collage one day, a monument to defeatist elation. It will be big, because you're the tops.

But, Re: THK. For a counter example, tune in what are sure to be the most saccharine moments of the RNC when Laura Bush takes the stage.

And, Re: Hillary. I didn't know you were channeling Ann Coulter this week. Or, are you just coming out and testing the bitch muscle?

Kisses,