[lbo-talk] Re:reagan

John Thornton jthorn65 at mchsi.com
Sat Jun 5 18:12:35 PDT 2004

>as for the gloating among some at his demise,
>phew...gimme a break...we were helpless to do
>anything about the power this shmuck had while
>he used it to fuck up the world, and after he's
>reduced to a senile and helpless ancient, we
>celebrate his death? really small time...
>
>but the obits and maudlin ceremonies and
>performances by those with more power( watch
>for clinton, kerry and other lesser evils to make
>us sick) will be far more puke inspiring...
>
>barf.
>
>fs

Reading or writing something a little gloating may have a cathartic effect for some people who will inevitably be forcefully exposed to the further deification of Reagan. I may not engage in it personally but I certainly won't judge those who do as being small. Celebrate whatever small victory makes you happy. There certainly is no real loss in this case so who cares?

John Thornton