[lbo-talk] Ronnie's very timely death

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Fri Jun 11 08:32:30 PDT 2004

Jon Johanning wrote:
> One of the enduring problems with American politics is that the segment
> of the population that hungers for this red meat stuff, while not
> necessarily a numerical majority, is not afraid or ashamed to bellow out
> their emotional insides at maximum volume, while we more intellectual,
> cultured, thoughtful, tolerant, wussy leftists are so reluctant to be
> impolite. In fact, the more the red meat faction hollers, the more
> superior we feel about our civilized reticence. Air America and Moore
> are a couple of first steps in moving in a different direction, but many
> of us wusses greatly fear that they are trafficking a bit too much in
> vulgarity. (Dear me, aren't those Franken and Moore gentlemen a bit too
> reckless? Oh, hold my hand, I feel some palpitations coming on! Be a
> good fellow and turn on that NPR station for me, I need soothing.)

NPR deserves to be defunded and burnt to the ground. Their constant hagioigraphy of Ronald Reagan has been insufferable. I hate to say it, but I hope that Air America decimates the already low ratings for NPR.

Want some red meat bellowing from the left? I'm trying to post all of the anti-Reagan stuff I can find to Infoshop News this week. This has already prompted some hate mail from right-wingers who find the site through search engines.

http://www.infoshop.org/inews/

Fuck! The local NPR station is switching to Reagan funeral bullshit, so I gotta go switch the station...

Chuck0