[lbo-talk] Ronnie's very timely death

budge budge at el-pleasant.org
Fri Jun 11 12:43:22 PDT 2004

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 at 11:03am Jon Johanning wrote:

> (Dear me, aren't those Franken and Moore gentlemen a bit
> too reckless? Oh, hold my hand, I feel some palpitations
> coming on! Be a good fellow and turn on that NPR station
> for me, I need soothing.)

and npr won't disappoint. i just heard this twit named dallek, who purports to be a presidential historian, on npr this morning explaining why there is such an outpouring of affection for the departed gipper. he says that with todays acrimony in politics and the devisive politics, that people are looking back to the calmer times and soothing visage of raygun. i guess iran/contra never happened...

-- no Onan

"superior sound quality"