[lbo-talk] Canada (was Fw: Greg Palast: Bye-Bye Ronnie Reagan --Killer, Coward, Conman

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sat Jun 12 10:35:15 PDT 2004

snit snat wrote:

> At 06:27 PM 6/10/2004, Jon Johanning wrote:
>
> >And I hate moving more
> >than just about anything else. I'd rather just stay put -- until they come
> >to throw me into the cattle car, for my last trip (just kidding -- I'm not
> >a "conspiracy theorist").
>
> you don't live in the limpdick. :(

[clip]

> As soon as I can, I'm outta here and I'm going to hit everyone up as part
> of my job search network. Keep an eye out for me! :)

Pish! I seldom agree with Jon, but he speaks for me here.

And it is not 1932. The U.S. is not Germany (though from the perspective of the rest of the world it's been worse than Germany for several decades now). The U.S. capitalist class simply doesn't need and in fact would suffer from a coup.

Carrol