[lbo-talk] Canada (was Fw: Greg Palast: Bye-Bye Ronnie Reagan--Killer, Coward, Conman

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sat Jun 12 12:03:32 PDT 2004

snit snat wrote:

> you blame me for wanting to get out of a state i hate and have hated since
> 6 months after moving here, to move to another area of this country?

Ooops! The context was a discussion of leaving the u.s., not merely of regional shift.

But in any case, no blame (or praise) enters in; I was concerned with the implied judgment of future u.s. politics, not the expression of personal preference, to which I am indifferent. I took the "I'm outta here" more as political metaphor than as declared personal intention.

Carrol