[lbo-talk] Re: Is Berlet Combat Ready?

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 18 13:39:50 PDT 2004

At this point, Andrews AFB is a red herring. The fact is that there were. at several Air Force bases "jet aircraft, fueled up, warmed up, ready to go at Andrews with fighter pilots sitting in a ready room ready to take off."

Why is Chip Berlet not wondering why there was no response from the Air Force bases (other than Andrews AFB) that we know were combat ready?

Why is Chip Berlet attacking those who raise the question of government incompetence if not complicity in the 9-11 attacks? To be sure we have to endeavor to get out facts right, and dissident 9-11 reseachers have such debates all the time but do not, like Berlet, use these debates attack the overall validity of questioning the government story.

9-11 dissident researchers have been more right than they have been wrong in their deconstruction of government lies about the event.

Assuming it is true that there were no combat ready planes at Andrews AFB, why not?

Whose side is Chip Berlet on? Why has Chip Berlet not contributed anthing to interrogating the Bush administrations lies about 9-11?

The fact remains that on 11 September there were entire squadrons of combat-ready fighter jets at several bases within reach of the hijacked planes. Their job was to protect the skies. They failed to do their job.

Joe W.