[lbo-talk] And heeerreee we go already...

paul childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 23 13:48:58 PDT 2004

>To describe this film as dishonest and demagogic would almost be to promote
>those terms to the level of respectability. To describe this film.....

Blah, blah, blah, blah.......................

Man, they must be worried people will start to figure out just how badly they've been done over by Shrub et. al. if a *film* induces this kind of vitriol in the rights’ chattering classes.

'PAY NO ATENTION TO THAT MAN BEHIND THE CURTAINS!! THE GREAT AND POWERFUL OZ HAS SPOKEN!'.

To paraphrase, to describe this a whisky soaked screed would be to debase a great and noble liquor to the level of rant lubricant.

PC

N P Childs

'I'm Mister Bad Example, the stranger in the dirt, I like to have a good time and I don't care who gets hurt'.

-Mr. Bad Example, W Zevon