[lbo-talk] Re: Illinois Republican pressured wife to have public sex

paul childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 23 14:24:16 PDT 2004

>Oh, he is -sooooo- 'like that'. And Bill Bennett endorsed him.
>I find him and his politics creepy.

>He is a Catholic who goes to church every day, or so he claims.

>Have a look at his platform:

>http://www.jackryan2004.com/issues/

>JACK RYAN ON THE DEFENSE OF MARRIAGE

Then fuck 'em. He deserves to have his private life splayed out for view like a gopher on a dissection tray. Sanctimonius jackass.

Although he'd probably argue that he wanted heterosexual sex, with just one woman, who was his wife. Just in front of many others....cut the guy some slack, we're not talking sheep (or men) here!

I really hope your assessment is right and he slithers back under the damp rock bottom he emerged from.

PC

N P Childs

'I'm Mister Bad Example, the stranger in the dirt, I like to have a good time and I don't care who gets hurt'.

-Mr. Bad Example, W Zevon