[lbo-talk] Horowitz's Desperation

BklynMagus magcomm at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jun 28 12:50:04 PDT 2004

Dear List:

Below is a link to the latest raving of David Horowitz. Pretty disgusting, but typically it was the evil leftists of LBO that introduced me to this filth. LOL. One visit there revealed to me more obscenity than I had been exposed to in all the years I went to the Mineshaft LOL.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=13998

But two serious points:

1) "Moore is a fat Leninist" -- strange how when you are desperate, you grasp for the most basic schoolyard name calling tactics. What does Moore's weight have to do with anything? (And no, I do not want to start a thread on body image -- just pointing a little right wing desperation).

2) Afer his tortured defense of the war, he finally comes down and just says: "The war was just." It reminded me of a wind-up doll finally giving out, or Mr. Memory blurting out his secrets at the end of Hitchcock's The 39 Steps.

Brian Dauth Queer Buddhist Resister