[lbo-talk] March 20, 2004, Columbus, OH: A Day That Will Live In Infamy

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 21 10:28:47 PST 2004

the attitude of most working class African Americans that I know here in Oakland, CA towards Nade is that he has worked in the general interests of all working people for decades. I know many African American and Latino community and union leaders/activists (including myself - African) who passively or actively support Nader and see Kerry rightly as Bush lite. You forget that most radical African-Americans are not oblivious to the fact that the black prison population increased 200% under Clinton, and know that he didn't leave Bush with much to do. It is mainly middle-class blacks who bought into the 'black president' foolishness.

_________________________________________________________________ Get tax tips, tools and access to IRS forms – all in one place at MSN Money! http://moneycentral.msn.com/tax/home.asp