[lbo-talk] Re: Corporate Porn to Kids

budge budge at el-pleasant.org
Tue Mar 23 21:21:23 PST 2004

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 at 10:18pm kelley at pulpculture.org wrote:

> Q: There's this cool dewd who says that it makes boys
> irresponsible because they'll want to stick it anywhere
> it's warm.
>
> A: YOur friends talk like that on the Internet? I thought
> you talked about politics and stuff.
>

> Q: Yeah.
> So? What about what my friend says about irresponsible sex?

ah jeez, kell, it all feels so empty without me.

> I'll say that I have one superb kid. He's been through
> quite a bit, but he's caring, honest, polite, respectful,
> responsible and has a deep abiding concern for social
> injustice. All in all, I'm one lucky mommy. I'm constantly
> amazed at the wonderful human being he is and continues to
> become.

i'd have to agree with you.

> Now, where's some freaking real wood so I can knock on it.

there's some over here. i'm 44 years old and i just learned today that i can have sex over SMS. (well only because i'm in love and all...)

> I'm far more alarmed about 15 year olds behind the wheel
> in this area. We have the second highest
> automobile-related death rate in the U S of A!

well, i have to confess, i sure have missed leftist moral puritanism while being away from this list! it's so much more bracing than the right-wing kind purmeating the culture where i live.

check the handle,

--

no Onan

"superior sound quality"