[lbo-talk] RE: Four more years

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Mon May 3 23:02:56 PDT 2004

"No, I don't think so, either. But I could be bounded in a nut shell and count myself a king of infinite space, were it not that I have bad dreams... --CGE"

All of psychoanalysis in that one little phrase! Poets are the unacknowledged legislators...

Well, if they do cancel elections, I suspect they will get the same result as their Iraq policy: revolt. For which reason, the rational part of the capitalist class will pull on their leash before that happens. I mean, the Bushies do seem to be running the gauntlet of incompetence...to their pitiful end.

Joanna