[lbo-talk] RE: couple of questions (Sharpton)

Gary? sladeg at verizon.net
Thu May 6 07:39:12 PDT 2004

From: "Gary Mongiovi"

>. Were it not for all the baggage he's carrying around from an earlier life
(Tawana Brawley etc), he might have been taken >more seriously by the media.

Well I thought him very impressive and it got me to wondering wether his previous 'rabble rousing' wasn't just the media painting him a fools hat, hence my question You don't just wake up one morning with insight and the ability to convey it. He certainly has a mountain to climb, asking opinions of co workers they just laughed, asking people who had actually seen the debates opinions were similar to yours .

Gary? ride si sapis