[lbo-talk] iRAQ, maps, singles, true patriots, lawyers

T Fast tfast at yorku.ca
Sat May 22 02:17:01 PDT 2004

> (Travis' analysis was a hoot. I'd point out that there are already two gay
> guys in that photo! And the strawberry blonde is obviously giving the
white
> male a sumbolic hand job. See how she holds that super hyoooooooge phallic
> bottle of water! (I learned subtextual analyses of subliminal advertising
> as a line cook at a restaurant! You have no idea what a bunch of horny
guys
> in a hot kitchen can come up with!)

I would have made the same venture 5 years ago. But since I came to the big city I discovered the Metrosexual. My personal take is that the metrosexual fulfills the same role for the liberals as it does the conservatives. The difference being that the liberal will let the gay man out of the closet for a peak whereas the conservative won't even let the dude into the closet. Either way metrosexual becomes a kind of mutual meeting point. Definitely on the hand job though. Who does not like a good hand job. Save the conservatives, unlike the true metrosexual, who don't know that a good hand job is not merely a substitute for sex. Hence Clinton's failed defence....the converted knew it was gooooood sex and the uninitiated conservatives thought it a failure of manhood...not a failure that Kerry is likely showcase...I fucked her so what is the likely defence. But here as elsewhere the disgrace is in getting caught...Set Martha and Muimia free!!!

Travis