[lbo-talk] Re: exit poll stats -- "An early lead" for kerry

jk jimi_ayler at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 2 12:56:57 PST 2004

here's salon.com's "war room" temperature-taking as of 2 pm est -- and here's hoping it's accurate:

"An early lead

According to the first exit polls by the National Election Pool, a consortium of six major media organizations, Kerry's not doing half bad.

The results posted below warrant at least a few grains of salt, but as of 2pm Eastern, exit polls show Kerry winning in Florida (51-48), Pennsylvania (60-40), Ohio (52-48), Michigan (51-47), New Mexico (50-48), Minnesota (58-40), Wisconsin (52-43), and New Hampshire (57-41).

The president leads in Arizona (55-45), Colorado (51-48), and Louisiana (57-42). Iowa is a tie (49-49).

-- Jeff Horwitz"

Come on guys, get real. Get real, these guys knew where it was and even if it was gone before, which I doubt that it was, ask them the question, you’re tough reporters, ask them the question, who did you have there guarding that facility? Why the hell didn’t they know it was gone back when we went in? This makes me angry. My kid and a lot of other kids might get their ass over there and get blown up by these because of their civilian incompetence. And they’re talking about John Kerry was somehow unreasonable suggesting that this is incompetence, come on. If you think I’m upset, I am.

-- Sen. Joe Biden, on the 380 tons of

explosives missing from the Al Qaqaa

depot in Iraq

____music+writing+webart+multimedia performance