[lbo-talk] Black Commentator on 11/2

Gregory Geboski greg at mail.unionwebservices.com
Sat Nov 6 00:43:08 PST 2004

"And, truth be known, we had more white people on our side in this election than at any time in modern American history – just not enough. The Bush men brag that their figurehead won more votes than any president, ever. Yet more people also voted against Bush than any previous president. We who have never – and will never – win US-wide power on our own, were on Election Day at the vortex of the struggle against an enemy that makes the planet shiver."

http://www.blackcommentator.com/112/112_cover_election.html