[lbo-talk] Moral values

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Sat Nov 6 02:09:41 PST 2004

I haven't been through all the posts in the last few days, but it seems to me, we are missing something here about why 51% of the US electorate voted for Bush. In a word, Hate.

That's right. Yes brothers and sisters, feel the Hate?

51% of the voters hate the other 49% and speaking for myself the feeling is mutual. They're not delusional. They don't care.

What do I think they were thinking when they reached out and touched the screen for the all time nastiest asshole in US history?

``Bunch of n-word loving rag head motherfucking faggots, I'll show them... Thank you Jesus.''

Clean, simple, pure. I like it.

Now for the sake of liberal rationalization, we could meticulously deconstruct the rightwing campaign slogans and show how each of their issues was tuned up to evoke the maximum amount of hate possible from specific demographic groups so as to maximize the voter turn out in their favor. But I don't want to do all that work. Okay, some of it. Take the same sex marriage amendments in swing states, all code for hate queers. The war on terror pretty much covers the rest of the world and anybody who agrees with them. Fixing social security, Medicare, and public education, the `domestic agenda' is just more hate code for one racist trip after another...

Hate brothers and sister, feel the hate? That's Jesus hating you just because you're you. Yes, feel the light. Feel the grace. Feel God's hate.

Thank you, Jesus.

CG