[lbo-talk] Barack Obama

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Nov 7 07:28:57 PST 2004

At 10:19 AM 11/7/2004, Carrol Cox wrote:

>The trouble with Barack Obama

repeat after me. I am not talking about obama.

I'm talking about the moral vision of the left.

What inspires you to sacrifice, Carrol? Who are the leftists or people in your life that keep you going? What makes you believe that you are moving in the right direction and that it's worth your effort to tap away at a keyboard trying to change other people's minds?

kelley

"We live under the Confederacy. We're a podunk bunch of swaggering pious hicks."

--Bruce Sterling