[lbo-talk] Call on the Ohio Democratic and Green Parties to Demanda Recount!

John Thornton jthorn65 at mchsi.com
Mon Nov 8 20:39:29 PST 2004

>So, call, email, and fax the Democratic Party and demand that it get off
>its ass!
>--
>Yoshie

I sent an e-mail to the DNC and I got a thank you response within minutes. Oddly the thank you was for all the hard work I've done this year to help them out and the fact that they could always count on me time and time again when asked. I have no idea what they are referring to. It is an odd form letter to make such sweeping generalizations. I suggested Terry McAuliffe resign if he isn't going to ask for a full counting of all votes and he thanks me for it in a form letter.

John Thornton