[lbo-talk] The New Internationalist and the Web Ate my Brain

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 12 16:59:51 PST 2004

It is also tragic that many Democrats vote Democrat (if they are not in fact voting Republican as millions routinely do) because there is a war on and it is not being prosecuted smartly by the Repubicans and the Democrats should get to run things. In fact, if you actually read publications like Media Bypass, Free Republic and so forth you will find that (like many on the 'far left') they equally reject both parties as representatives of the 'New World Order'.

Joe W.