[lbo-talk] Re: Political Cartography

Jon Johanning zenner41 at mac.com
Sat Nov 20 18:18:22 PST 2004

On Nov 20, 2004, at 9:03 PM, Albert Sonntag wrote:

> Can anyone on this list recommend a good English translation of Hegel's
> 'Phenomenology?' I have A.V. Miller's. Is there anything better?

The best thing I can recommend is to learn German. Seriously -- I've never been able to understand an English translation of Hegel or Kant, but I understand them somewhat (or think I do) in German.

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________ Politics, as a practice, whatever its professions, has always been the systematic organization of hatreds. (Henry Adams, "The Education of Henry Adams")