[lbo-talk] Warm summers or dark ages?

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Sat Oct 2 19:40:48 PDT 2004

Again, you're referring to a delivery system. We certainly have more quantity and variety ...

Same with LBO. Lots of variety, almost as much as in the general population. I wouldn't have any idea how to validate a source. I rely to a large part on my own experience and enjoy it when an opinion here seems to agree with that experience.

Martin