[lbo-talk] Vince Lombardi (Out of Iraq)

Dennis Redmond dredmond at efn.org
Tue Oct 5 19:48:57 PDT 2004

> So if you took Gore winning for granted or thought his losing wouldn't
> make
> a difference, or both, you share responsibility for Bush running the world
> for the last four years.

Sorry, but I refuse to take the fall for *your* party's screw-ups, or for the violence, stupidity and horror of this Empire. Gore did win the election, and should've at least put up a good fight. At the very least, the US should've had a national debate on reforming its hopelessly archaic Constitution. He chose allegiance to Rome over allegiance to democracy, just like his former boss.

To hell with the Empire. It has to go, before anything good can happen in this country.

-- DRR