[lbo-talk] Using Mozilla JDK runs on FreeBSD!!!

John Thornton jthorn65 at mchsi.com
Fri Oct 22 15:06:14 PDT 2004

>follow the links i enclosed... i was not recommending unix, but mozilla,
>the open source web browser. at least as far as i can tell, and my
>mother concurs, mozilla is more user-friendly than IE. and as for mac
>users, anyone who can figure out how to use a single-button mouse along
>with esoteric mac key combinations, should find this learning experience
>a lot easier ;-).
>
> --ravi

Mozilla Firefox is fantastic. I don't know about it being open source or not, I never checked, but it is far more user friendly than IE. I was using Mozilla 1.6 before getting Firefox and was using Opera before that. I know lots of people using Firefox and have heard absolutely no complaints from any of them. Some are programmers and some can barely load info to a floppy disk but they all love it.

John Thornton