[lbo-talk] JDK runs on FreeBSD!!! and Idle question

tfast at yorku.ca tfast at yorku.ca
Mon Oct 25 16:42:42 PDT 2004

Quoting Jon Johanning <jjohanning at igc.org>:

> On Oct 25, 2004, at 10:44 AM, T Fast wrote:
>
> > Kerry and a MAC user..hmmm, you must come from a good home or be an
> > artsy type of some sort.
>
> Well, I do fool around with classical guitar -- another Kerry
> similarity! Holy smokes, I guess I'm damned to political hell for
> eternity (pulling the DP lever over and over, forever ...).

No no, in my revolution we are going to let the Mac Kerry types be responsible for re-educating the masses, which of course will require a slick as hell flat panel screen that fits comfortably around the neck with a equally slick GUI...would not want the re-education program to get hung up by something as silly as the command line.