[lbo-talk] "Bin Laden"'s October Surprise

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Sat Oct 30 16:04:26 PDT 2004

A few months ago I posted three questions that nobody on this list cared to answer: "1.) Where are the "black boxes?" 2.) Why did the building known as 7 WTC collapse like

the two buildings that were hit by airplanes? 3.) When did Osama Bin Laden cease to be a covert "asset" of

U.S. intelligence services?"

Now a video presents "Osama Bin Laden" with a message timed and phrased so as to help the fraudulent campaign of Ubu POTUS (aka GWBush Jr). "Bin Laden" takes the responsibility assigned to him for 9/11--but also dates his "plot" from---1982!!--even though everyone knows that he had been faithfully serving the US Intelligence Services for at least eight years after that. So my question 3 is now answered: "Bin Laden" has *never* ceased to be "a covert 'asset' of U.S. intelligence services."

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things...It consents and does not consent to be called Zeus."

Herakleitos of Ephesos