[lbo-talk] Re: chomsky ipse loquitur

paul childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 2 12:32:51 PDT 2004

>In fairness to NK, she may not be aware of the close economic ties between
>the two countries.

Mebbe, but that would make her one of the few Canadians unaware of the ties (it's usually the other way 'round, Americans thinking their biggest trading partner is Japan, China or Mexico), and frankly it would mark her as sort of a dunce in the punditry classes.

That trade relationship is usually the a given and the point of departure in discussion of our trade policies.

I'm puzzled by what she meant, I'll have to take a look-see.

PC

N P Childs

'I'm Mister Bad Example, the stranger in the dirt, I like to have a good time and I don't care who gets hurt'.

-Mr. Bad Example, W Zevon