[lbo-talk] Bush as sex fantasy

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Fri Sep 3 05:16:20 PDT 2004

On Sep 2, 2004, at 5:36 PM, Mike Ballard wrote:

> And a lot of sexual fantasies are part of the
> psychology of lordship and bondage power rituals which
> are the leitmotif of class society. Remember Monica
> on her knees. Would these fantasies be taking place
> about these men if they didn't appear to possess
> power, a power which could somehow be shared by an
> obediant supplicant?

That's part of it, but I think Nancy Friday's take on sexual fantasies, both female and male, has something to contribute too.

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ Had I been present at the Creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better ordering of the universe. -- Attr. to Alfonso the Wise, King of Castile