[lbo-talk] Re: Irony of the Anybody But Nader Campaign

Joe Smith joseph.a.smith1 at verizon.net
Sat Sep 18 07:35:04 PDT 2004

Nader does talk about the same set of concerns on non-election years as he did when he visited Cuba in 2002 (see for example: http://www.counterpunch.org/cuba0715.html). The trouble is he doesn't get press coverage on off-years so we don't hear about it.

joe

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jon Johanning" <jjohanning at igc.org>