[lbo-talk] Re: Irony of the Anybody But Nader Campaign

Michael Dawson mdawson at pdx.edu
Sat Sep 18 09:28:27 PDT 2004

Nader should have come out of the 2000 election screaming his lungs out about Gore's failure to reach out to us, and about the scandal of the Electoral College existing. Instead, he went into hibernation. He is to blame for much of his present obscurity. And I say this as a big admirer of him.

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Joe Smith Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2004 7:35 AM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: [lbo-talk] Re: Irony of the Anybody But Nader Campaign

Nader does talk about the same set of concerns on non-election years as he did when he visited Cuba in 2002 (see for example: http://www.counterpunch.org/cuba0715.html). The trouble is he doesn't get press coverage on off-years so we don't hear about it.

joe

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jon Johanning" <jjohanning at igc.org>